In celebration of the international chocolatier’s upcoming 40th anniversary, La Maison du Chocolat indulges our chocolate obsession by showcasing some of their most iconic creations from the past 40-years. Nestled individually within custom-metallic boxes, the ‘Grands Carrés’ collection features three classic and three more contemporary bouchées.
Born from the vision of its founder Robert Linxe and carried on with the creative precision of Nicolas Cloiseau, La Maison du Chocolat reintroduces six timeless favorites as they represent the perfect expression of chocolate on the palate and underscore a generation of true decadence. From Quito (1977) to Nérolie (2017), the confections will be available 11 October 2017 :
- Quito : dark chocolate ganache with subtle notes of milk and vanilla,
- Salvador : dark chocolate ganache with raspberry,
- Bohème : whipped milk chocolate ganache,
- Pomme d’amour : compote of sweet acidulous apple enrobed in milk chocolate,
- Dentelle : pure hazelnut whipped praliné in dark chocolate, with slivers of c rispy crêpes,
- Néroli : c andied Mara des bois on top of dark chocolate ganache with orange blossom.